Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rusted Root


Last night Rusted Root was headlining the ProjectiAm's annual Acoustics for Autism fundraiser in Perrysburgh at the The Shops at Fallen Timbers. Since 1997 it had been a goal of my wife's to dance at a Rusted Root show..despite the rain...she got her wish last night. This was my third time seeing them..the last time I saw them they opened up for and played a few songs with Santana. A truly incredible show. After a few songs the rain let up, and all the umbrella's came down and I was able to get some photographs. Hats off to one of my all time favorite live bands. 

For information about ProjectiAm view their site: http://aboutprojectiam.com/

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Loading...

Facebook Share

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *