Monday, July 23, 2012

$3.00 Prints


I spent yesterday getting ready for next month's Art Walk here in Toledo, I am introducing the $3.00 print. 4x4 inch printed with Clarion ink...which will last more than your alive, on heavy index card stock paper. I grew up collecting baseball cards and thought it would be be cool create some of my own. I have been busy thinking of creative ways to print things so that people can afford them. I also have 3.5x5 inches inches for the photos taken with my dslr and other 35mm cameras. These are not only for the Art Walk...if you are interested in any of these are have a photo that you have seen on my site, please contact me. I have more ink coming this week and can print them and mail them to you. Be Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Loading...

Facebook Share

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *